Who worked on what and for how long?
Find out what Chrometa’s team time tracker can do for you:
- Automatic team time tracker: Chrometa can automatically track the file names, the web page titles, the URLs and the programs each member of your team is using as they work on a project. Chrometa can even list the subject of an email that a team member is typing to track the time spent crafting said email. With this feature, every minute of your and your team’s day will be accounted for, showing exactly where you and each member of your team spent your time, and when. Just let it work in the background as you focus on the project.
- Assigning Time to Shared Clients and Projects: Organize your timekeeping by team member. Your assigned Team Leader will be able to divvy out the clients/projects that your Team then assigns time entries to. This is a quick and easy way to ensure that everyone is on the same page about who’s doing what, and when.
- Using Keyword-Based Rules for Automatic Time Categorization: This is another way to ensure perfect automation. Let’s say you have a client by the name of “Peterson.” You can use the keyword “Peterson” to automatically track any task with that keyword in the title and categorize that time as being spent on the Peterson project. Don’t worry; this is fully editable should you need to do any revision later.
- Creating Timesheets, Invoices, and Reports: Of course, no team time tracker is complete without detailed timesheets, invoices, and reports. These functions allow you to bring all of your Team’s total time into one place so you and your clients can view the same summary and know exactly where the project stands.
“The Chrometa time and billing system provides good tools for managing staff and team tasking, including projects. The system offers users the ability to log the applications and documents they have accessed during a given time period, which can then assist in creating a detailed time log from their computer usage history.”
Leveraging the Teams feature
Share your clients, projects and rules with your team
Set up individuals rates for each team member and client
Manage your team’s time from one place
- Team admins (or managers) can see all time categorized to a client/matter/project and the time that was not filed yet. Personal time remains invisible to team admins
- Team members can only see their own time
- A Team can have more than one team admin (manager)
You can create an invoice from a team timesheet and export it to pdf, email it to your client or export to your favorite billing system (Quickbooks, Freshbooks….) or Practice management software (Clio, Cosmolex….)
Why Choose Us?
Track your time down to the second.
Easy to Use
Seamlessly integrate into your existing workflow.
With bank-grade security and sophisticated encryption, we make sure your data stays secure and confidential.
Committed to Quality
We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, listening to customer requests and being reachable at all times.