Please join us for a live demo of the latest version of Chrometa’s passive timekeeping software. Here’s the link to sign up:
Specifically I (Brett) will show you how to…
- Create keyword-based rules to “auto-bucket” your time entries to projects…
- Setup new integrations such as FreshBooks (with time entry export support) and QuickBooks Online. And I’ll preview our upcoming integration with LexisNexis products (Time Matters, Juris, and PCLaw)…
- Capture your cell phone calls…
- And quickly categorize blocks of time using the Timeline feature.
I’ll also set aside time throughout the webcast, and at the end, to field your questions and answer (and/or demo) them for you. Again, here’s the link to register:
Need to see your minute-by-minute Timeline for all of your devices? Now you can with our new view located under the Time screen. It’s the ultimate time log app.
Click the Timeline tab to see all of your Timelines on one screen. Or get the breakdown by device by clicking the next tab:
New FreshBooks Export for Time Entries Themselves
We’ve got a new export to FreshBooks available. It’s much smoother than the previous edition, which only let you export invoices over to FreshB
ooks. Now, you can export time entries themselves from Chrometa over to FreshBooks. Here are the specifics on how it works:
QuickBooks Online + Chrometa is Live
Our QuickBooks Online integration is live! To add Chrometa and our automatic timekeeping features to your QuickBooks Online account, simply add our Chrometa app from Apps.com here.
Here are the steps to follow…
1 – Get the Chrometa App Now
2 – Download Chrometa’s Time Trackers for PC, Mac, iPhone, Android
iPhone Call Tracking for Verizon, Sprint, AT&T
As you probably know, Apple is quite restrictive. The company doesn’t allow software developers like us to have access to things like your call log.
So, we figured out a way to bypass Apple and pull your phone calls directly from Verizon, AT&T, and Sprint into our free Chrometa iPhone app. From there, the app:
1. Creates time entries from your phone calls.
2. Posts these entries into an invoice and/or into your practice management system.
If you’re a current Chrometa user, here’s how you can setup iPhone call tracking today: