Sprint / iPhone Call Tracking
Apple Doesn’t Allow It… So We Figured Out a “Back Door” Way!
Here’s how you can import your Sprint wireless phone calls into Chrometa. iPhone users, this is how we can get your phone calls captured as time entries and imported into Chrometa, even though Apple doesn’t allow us direct access to the call logs on your phone.
1. Go to www.Sprint.com.
2. Sign in with your Username, and your Password.
3. Click on View or Pay Bill.
4. Click Display calls originated from.
5. Use the drop-down menu to choose your phone number.
6. Click Download File to download this spreadsheet.
7. Now, go to the Time screen in Chrometa and click the iPhone button.
8. Hit the Choose File button and locate the spreadsheet you downloaded from Sprint.com. Click Upload File.
That’s it! You’ve got your Sprint phone calls on their way into Chrometa. They’ll look something like this:
FAQ (and Tips & Tricks)
What’s the easiest way to get these phone calls onto my Timesheet?
Do I have to do this every day?
No – just whenever you need these calls on your Chrometa Timesheet. We can intake as many calls as Sprint wants to give us on that spreadsheet that you’re downloading from them.
I don’t want to have to worry about this. Can you just do this all for me?
Yes – we’d be happy to. Just send us an email with your Sprint.com Username and Password (so that we can get your spreadsheet for you), and we’ll run this phone call import daily daily for you.