iPhone Call Tracking
Apple Doesn’t Allow It… So We Figured Out a “Back Door” Way!
Verizon Call Tracking
Our iPhone call tracking is back! Verizon users, you’re up first. Here’s how to get your Verizon Wireless calls into Chrometa…
1. Go to VerizonWireless.com.
2. Sign in with your Mobile Number or User ID, and your Password.
3. On the left-side, go to Manage My Account – View My Usage.
4. Click the Minutes tab.
5. Go to Current Call Log for Line: Select a Line and select the phone number you want to import calls for.
6. Click Download to SpreadSheet.
7. Now, go to the Time screen in Chrometa and click the iPhone button.
8. Hit the Choose File button and locate the spreadsheet you downloaded from VerizonWireless.com. Click Upload File.
That’s it! You’ve got your Verizon phone calls on their way into Chrometa. They’ll look something like this:
FAQ (and Tips & Tricks)
What’s the easiest way to get these phone calls onto my Timesheet?
Do I have to do this every day?
No – just whenever you need these calls on your Chrometa Timesheet. We can intake as many calls as Verizon wants to give us on that spreadsheet that you’re downloading from them.