Make timekeeping and billing a breeze!
Capture and charge for all of your billable time!
Lawyers don’t like to keep time. Nobody likes to keep time. This is because traditional timekeeping requires manual input, an activity that takes your focus off of more important tasks and thus makes you less efficient and less smooth within your operation.
Find out how Chrometa will help you:
- Automatic “set-it-and-forget-it” system: turn Chrometa on, and it stays turned on until you tell it to turn off. It automatically sets and resets your timer for you and can even prompt you to define your Away Time when you have not been active at your PC.
- Automatic tracker: Chrometa can automatically track the file names, the web page titles, the URLs and the programs you are using as you work on a project or matter. Chrometa can even list the subject of an email that you are typing to track the time spent crafting said email.
- Automatic team time tracker: Chrometa can automatically track what each member of your team is working on and for how long. With this feature, every minute of your and your team’s day will be accounted for. More information here.
- Assign Time to Shared Clients and Projects: Organize your timekeeping by team member, a quick and easy way to ensure that everyone is on the same page about who’s doing what, and when. More information here.
- Use Keyword-Based Rules for Automatic Time Categorization: This is another way to ensure perfect automation. Let’s say you have a client by the name of “Peterson.” You can use the keyword “Peterson” to automatically track any task with that keyword in the title and categorize that time as being spent on the Peterson project. Don’t worry, this is fully editable should you need to do any revision later.
- Create Timesheets, Invoices, and Reports: These functions allow you to bring all of your tracked time into one place so you and your clients can view the same summary and know exactly where the project stands.
- Intuitive interface that makes Chrometa easy to use: separate panels for Active Time and Away Time, a calendar widget, options tabs, and category folders.
“It’s perfect for backtracking a project where you may have missed billing a client. In fact, the second day I had Chrometa installed I realized I had inadvertently forgotten to track my time while I completed a project. In the past I would have underestimated the time spent rather than take any risk of over-billing a client, but with Chrometa I was easily able to track how much time I actually spent on the work and enter it into my accounting program!”
Integrations for law firms
Connect Chrometa to your existing Law Practice management. No need to (re)create a Client/Matter structure, Chrometa imports clients and matters from your existing system and exports automatically captured time to your Timesheets.
Chrometa integrates with major law practice management systems on the cloud: Clio, RocketMatter, Cosmolex, Teamwork, and Tabs3 on desktop.
Not a problem! We can retrieve time from Outlook and Gmail and create billable time entries, even if Chrometa was not installed on your PC/Mac at the time.
Just email or call us. Please indicate your available time slots and we’d be happy to schedule a training/demo session.
Why Choose Us?
Track your time down to the second.
Easy to Use
Seamlessly integrate into your existing workflow.
With bank-grade security and sophisticated encryption, we make sure your data stays secure and confidential.
Committed to Quality
We are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, listening to customer requests and being reachable at all times.