AT&T / iPhone Call Tracking
Apple Doesn’t Allow It… So We Figured Out a “Back Door” Way!
Here’s how you can import your AT&T wireless phone calls into Chrometa. iPhone users, this is how we can get your phone calls captured as time entries and imported into Chrometa, even though Apple doesn’t allow us direct access to the call logs on your phone.
1. Go to www.att.com.
2. Sign in with your User ID, and your Password.
3. Click on the link that says View all usage:
4. Click View Usage Details (to the right of the phone icon):
5. Use the drop-down menu in the upper-right to download an Excel file of your calls for the billing period you wish to import.
6. Click Download – Excel to download this spreadsheet.
7. Now, go to the Time screen in Chrometa and click the iPhone button.
8. Hit the Choose File button and locate the spreadsheet you downloaded from ATT.com. Click Upload File.
That’s it! You’ve got your AT&T phone calls on their way into Chrometa. They’ll look something like this:
FAQ (and Tips & Tricks)
What’s the easiest way to get these phone calls onto my Timesheet?
Do I have to do this every day?
No – just whenever you need these calls on your Chrometa Timesheet. We can intake as many calls as AT&T wants to give us on that spreadsheet that you’re downloading from them.
I don’t want to have to worry about this. Can you just do this all for me?
Yes – we’d be happy to. Just send us an email with your myAT&T User ID and Password (so that we can get your spreadsheet for you), and we’ll run this phone call import daily daily for you.